What is a plant based diet?

What is a plant based diet?
A plant based diet to me means that the vast majority of calories I consume comes from produce, beans, nuts and seeds, healthy fats, and grains. It means trying to eliminate meat, dairy, eggs, ect. Does that mean I will never again eat meat, dairy, or something that's not good for me? Nope. But I am going to do my best from now on to focus my meals around this healthier form of eating.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Peanut Butter Secrets


These are awesome! Our go-to dessert if we are dying for something sweet. It makes a SMALL batch, so we each can have two cookies and we don't go crazy (like most other batches of cookies)
I got the recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie. Please go HERE to view it. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment